Friday, April 09, 2010

Spring Break Camp

So my spring break was pretty packed but the last few days of it I was at a Spring Break camp for kindergarten through elementary school students. Let me just say that it was very interesting, the kids there were hilarious. One of the kids kept asking me if I was related to Beyonce which I thought was strange because I don't think I even look like I could be related to her. But don't get me wrong i totally enjoyed the compliment. On the last day of camps there was a carnival and I was doing face painting and let me tell you those kids wanted the weirdest stuff on their faces. I painted bows, owls, tigers, red monkeys and all kinds of crazy stuff. In the end I had a great time, theres nothing like a bunch of kids you don't know keeping you entertained!

No comments: