Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updates!!

Ok... first let me start by saying I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise about posting more often, but things came up and yes I slacked off.

Now to start fresh I won't make any promises I can't keep, so let me begin by giving you guys a little update. I decided that I wasn't going to tryout for the Sea Gals this year because I honestly wasn't prepared for it. Most of those girls had been preparing for at least 8 months and I barely had 2 months if that. So I plan to tryout next year so wish me luck!

Now for the more recent stuff, I passed winter quarter with a 3.7 rounding my GPA to a 3.6 (yay me!!) so my mom rewarded me with dinner THANKS MOM! Anyways I also have 3 new roommates who I must say are amazing and make life at AIS much more exciting. I'm working on a potential relationship hopefully so I won't jinx it by talking to much about it.

So for the most part life hasn't changed much in Cydneyland but watch out some crazy stuff just might happen!!

No comments: