Friday, December 31, 2010

my christmas!

Hey Guys!!!!!

I've finally finished my Christmas Haul video YAY!!!! I'm just waiting for it to be processed by youtube so it should be up soon. I'm kinda nervous to have it up because there are so many things I don't like about it but it is only my first one so I guess thats normal. I'm going to be doing my new years resolution video tonight as well and hopefully it will get uploaded and processed really fast so it will be up before midnight buuuut I'm not gonna trip if its not up by then as long as it goes up. I really want to hear from you guys about your resolutions and what you plan on doing for the up coming year! Umm I think thats it for now I hope everyone has an amazing New Years Eve!!!

BE SAFE! 
XOXO, Cyd


Heres the link to my video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8bEmfFgBg4

No comments: